Wednesday, June 29, 2005

 

The Expectant Generation

Boy, I love this wording....The WWII generation produced
the "baby boomers".....The baby boomers produced the
"expectant" generation.....Previously entitled, and in error,
"generation X"or is it "Y" or "Z"?....

I guess no one knew what the generation would become,
so someone used a "letter"....But now we know what
they have become "expectant"....

The returning war hero wanted to make life better for his
offspring....And so they did.....In turn the offspring wanted
to make life better for theirs....Result..."Spoiled" children
with no sense of purpose, human struggle or goals....And
with only one desire, "I need".....

The price for "I need" or "I want" was taught, at a much
earlier age, to children years ago....Unfortunately this
new generation is finding out, the hard way, that "I need"
does not get you too far when you have reached your 20's...

The realities of life will come late to this "expectant"
generation....But, like other things, it will come....Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?