Saturday, May 21, 2005

 

Bank Mergers

In the past 10 years my normal day to day banking has
involved 5 banking corporations....And, has come full
circle...

Ten years ago I left bank "A" (a large regional corporation)
and went to bank "B" (a 4 branch local one)..."B" then
combined with three other locals to form "C" (a 12 branch
local)..."C" was then bought out by "D" (a large regional).
"D" has now merged with "E" (a supersized regional)...

It should be noted that "E" was formed by merger of
bank "A" and "W"....My money is back in the same bank
but under a different name...

If I go to bank "F", for that friendly personal service, I
most likely will be back to bank "E" in another ten years...
Changing banks is more difficult these days with all the
electronic transactions...Oh well...."E" it is......Pumps
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?